Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm Tired, But I Did It...

I am finished with my 504 class, so I can focus on other things. I am really tired right now and feel a headache coming on. I'm still going to take a shower after writing this, though. I've earned it.

I also finished the scope and methodology section of my thesis today, got David to send all my graphics for the CD in to the replicator's FTP site, and worked on the song for a friend's movie. Everybody who's heard it so far seems to like it. I'll probably record a demo over the weekend.

I am hoping and praying that the CDs get here in time for the CD release party. Disc Makers has me worried what with getting different turnaround times everytime I talk to them. As it sits, I think that I am going to end up paying for overnight shipping on part of the CD order to make sure I have some CDs in time for the show. Here's hoping.

No comments: