Friday, November 6, 2009

Updates...

So, I haven't felt any better over the last couple of days, and I still don't. I am burned out, wiped out, and just plain tired. Since I have been sick, I have been having trouble sleeping.

Yesterday, I went into Spokane and got the tracks the were processed at the other studio. I also signed the contract to perform at the Coeur d'Alene Resort on the 18th and 19th of December, and I went to class. On theway home, we dropped the CD with the autotuned vocals off with the engineer, and, on Sunday, I am going into to the first mixdown session. I am not holding my hand over my ass that it will be the only mixdown session, but I really, really, really, REALLY hope that it is. I am ready for this project to be done.

We have band practice tomorrow, then I'm in the studio Sunday, Steelers play on Monday, and then I have a metric shit load of work to do. At least the class in Spokane is canceled for next Thursday, so I, in effect, have an extra day this coming week.

No comments: