Thursday, November 12, 2009

Clearing up The Ol' Schedule...

I finished all the work I can on a recording studio's site, on the machining site, on another recording studio's site, and on an Irish law site that I can until I get more information and/or feedback from each of them. In the meantime, I have to work out a quote for another client.

I got a sign for my business today. Four-foot by eight-foot sign that will go out front to advertise. I really feel like this will help bring in customers, though I do really wish my office was set up in the porch. However, that is not currently possible. Still, having a real office space would be really, really nice.

The tonsillitis appears to be clearing up.

I talked to the engineer the other night, and I hope to have a copy of the mixed tracks for the album by the end of the week. I really want to hear them, dissect them, and get this thing finished. I am still not decided about the CDs, though; still waffling on the black CD with vinyl coating versus a silver CD with a label silkscreened on that just looks like an old 45 RPM record. On the one hand, the vinyl coated ones will look freaking awesome and really professional; on the other hand, I am worried that they might not play, based on a black CD the kids had of a video game for the PS2. And I can't decide if it's worth the risk for the look.

No comments: