Saturday, January 21, 2006

i hate people

I was supposed to interview a drummer today. Well, I get to his house, and I hear people inside, and I hear a dog barking inside, but no matter how much I ring the doorbell or knock on the door, no one answers. Then, I leave and go to lunch ('cause this was about an hour earlier than we were supposed to be there) and then I come back just at 1 (the meeting time) and another car is there that wasn't there before, so I figure that he is home now. Well, I knock and I ring, and I hear people talking inside, but no one answers the door. I go around back and look and there's nothing there. I knock and ring some more, hear more noises, but no one answers. Finally I wait in the car for 10 more minutes, no one shows, no one opens the door or anything, so we leave.

You know a drummer is flaky when he can't even be bothered to be at HIS OWN HOUSE on time.

No comments: